— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
following back tons♡
"When did the anxiety start taking over?"
"When it actually matters, you know? When you’re auditioning for, you know, for your work, your career, your life. You’re an adult, it’s not just fun and games, you’re actually trying to build something and when it doesn’t work out, you start to kind of get.. you know."
I am alive.
Honestly I had to get away from the Internet for a bit. I’m probably going to go through and unfollow a bunch of blogs, so if you’re one of them, please don’t take it personally - it’s entirely based on what I can deal with on my dash (that Tumblr Savior doesn’t seem to block). I still like all the same things; it’s just got more to do with the REST of it.
Chris Pratt worked with Marvel and Children’s Miracle Network Hospital to arrange a special screening of Guardians of the Galaxy for patients, families and staff at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles Wednesday. While the movie played, Pratt snuck out and dressed up as his character, Star-Lord. He spent more than three hours in full costume and handed out movie-themed toys. Pratt also visited patients in the Bone Marrow Transplant Unit, the Children’s Center for Cancer and Blood Diseases, and the Pediatric ICU, as they were too sick to join the movie screening that afternoon.
Pratt spent extra time with one patient, Dylan Prunty, who is a longtime Lego fan and recognized the actor’s voice from The Lego Movie. They spent about 10 minutes reciting different scenes from the film.
Cool Kids | Echosmith +
but have you considered:
- strong females who don’t denounce femininity or being girly
- strong females who are “like every other girl” bc why the hell not girls are rad
- strong females who tear down the culture of girls hating on other girls
- strong females who are proud to be feminists
- strong females who support and acknowledge trans women
- strong females who understand that being strong isn’t synonymous with manly or with “acting like a man”
- Gryffindor: Do what is right
- Ravenclaw: Do what is wise
- Hufflepuff: Do what is kind
- Slytherin: PUT A FUCKING BASILISK IN THE CASTLE